Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bubbles

[Resuming Transmission]
....20080213234524............

Continuing Analysis on Subject: AARM0196-M

Resuming in 3... 2... 1...

I couldn't believe it. My brother had actually sleepwalked. He asked for a phone, and he was courteous.
I had to find out more.

I proceeded to talk to him while asleep. "Alan, I have the phone you asked for", I said. I had no response as expected. I started to shake him around a bit, left and right and said again "I have the phone you wanted", he silently mumbled "It's ..s.less wi...ut.. the b...bb..s...". "Huh?", I shook him a bit more. He replied "It's useless without the bubbles... ". He was sleep-talking now.

The bubbles. Was he still talking about the phone, or was it a different dream? I had to find out. "What bubbles?" I asked him, he replied "the phone's...". I couldn't get a hold of myself. I didn't expect any answer, and definitely didn't expect him to ask for bubbles or any bubble-powered phone.

I took a deep breath as to calm myself since I was trying hard not to laugh. Finally, I asked him "What do you need the bubbles for?". I waited for the reply, so I asked again "What do you need the bubbles for?". No reply again, so I decided it was time to step away and think about the situation.

Not only had he sleepwalked earlier that night to ask for a phone, but he also sleeptalked and mentioned what I assume is a bubble-powered phone.
Dreams are powerful canvases, they definitely let you expose your mind.

To be concluded...

[Tranmission Interrupted]

Time to catch some Z's!
-Zed

No comments: